Saturday, August 29, 2009

Day 2-I was walking in Memphis











Good morning! We woke up early to get a good start on traffic and it's worked. I have been going 70 all morning.

Leaving the hotel I mentioed to the desk clerk that we were going to miss continental brkfast because we were leaving so early so she says " it's already ready, help yourself." Sweet! We grabbed a couple of bagels and juice and coffee and left. Memphis was kind to us. We are grateful for Southern hospitality.


-- Post From My iPhone







The Great Smoky Mountains are amazing! We haven't seen this much green in along time. Wish we could have stopped to take real pictures.

It's 1230pm central time. We stopped at McDs for a quick fix then it's back on the road. Mud gets to drive, I need to sleep.


We have arrived!! Took a little maneuvering to get here bit we did it. Now for a shower and some much needed sleep. Nite everyone!!

No comments: